Throughout the break we had so many people stop by and help. Pre-Christmas the Hunter crew came to visit (Mom, Dad, Alicia, and Trent) to help get everything ready for the holidays.
I remember Karen in her gogogogogogo mode running poor Alicia into the ground with batch of cookies after batch of cookies!! :)
Then right after Christmas, Michele, Chris, Daniel, Mom WA, and Laura (twice!!) came out to help us prepare for LBH (Little Baby Hunter, for those of you not following). They cooked, and baked, and baked, and baked some more... yes, it needed to be said 3x times because we practically had a pie or cake every other day!
Michele cooked so many wonderful meals and between her, Mom WA, and Laura, we have a freezer full of casseroles to keep us from starving or resorting to fast food!
Mom WA helped out with everything from food prep to shopping for groceries, to working in the basement sweat shop pumping out over-sized receiving blankets, hats, and booties!! :)
And they cleaned! Everyone was so helpful from doing everything from vacuuming to cleaning out the litter boxes (wow - that's love right there!!). Ms. Laura even got down on her hands and knees and cleaned the dreaded basement steps... for that she should be awarded the Bronze Star!
Prior to Grady's birth, we had our evening card sessions (where the girls always seemed to beat the guys), which was then followed by our late night zombie killing sessions, or other action packed video games (without the girls of course). Oh, how I enjoy kicking back and relaxing with family.
Let's not forget Daniel who helped us test or internal security system... and initiated the "Hall of Forbidden Treasures". The pets are going to miss him too! Someone to always pet them, play with them... give them toys... wear them out... helping vacuum... counting money... doing the dishes... Here's a few of Daniel and his work! (some images copyright Michele... hopefully she doesn't mind me borrowing them). :)
It's a scary thought now... the house is going to be a little too quiet, no one around to help out, to cook for us, to do the shopping, to make blankets, hats, crib skirts, and more...
I guess what I'm really trying to say is thanks for all the help and support over the last month, we love you guys so much!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, he is hysterical! I love the safety first picture!
Just let me know when you run out of casseroles, I'll come help create some more. Just promise me... no more baking
Just kidding, I really enjoyed our cookie marathon!
Post a Comment