Thursday, December 18, 2008

Atmel Christmas Party - Happy Mommy!

Well this year's Atmel Christmas party has come and gone... like last year, the 5 foot 8.5 inch Santa (Jesse) and his little elf, 6 foot 3 inch (Eric), played host for the post-potluck "white elephant" or gift exchange.

As usual, everyone had a blast, but I think the happiest person of all has to be the little mommy herself! After the last round where all the gifts keep getting stolen, she decided to head to the tree for the final gift...

Would it be a winner or a dud? What do you think?


I think the smile says it all, don't you?

Don't worry Aunt Michele and Aunt Laura, even as much as she loves her Chocolate, I'm sure Karen and Aunt Alicia couldn't possibly go through this in one week, right? :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, I don't think ALL of that chocolate would be good for Little Baby Hunter.

noSBUX4u said...

No, we only went through half in one day. I'll be back in a few weeks for the rest!